A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or a computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to know the user.
- Analysis: They are those cookies that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service. For this, your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the user experience.
- Own: They are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Persistent: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and / or processed during a certain period of time, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
The details of the cookies used on this web page are as follows:
|From third parties||Collect information about user navigation through the site in order to know the origin of visits and other similar data at a statistical level. It does not obtain data on the names or surnames of the users or the specific postal address from which they connect.||Google Analytics Centro de Privacidad de Google|
Note: “Own” type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and “Third Party” cookies are also used by the service provider that is detailed in the previous table.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Others browsers: consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.